Trifle- Food Modeling Project

As with every art project, creating my trifle and its scene had its challenges. My biggest challenge was working with what I have. Trifle isn’t a particularly common food to eat, and few things go well with it. In addition, not many places actually serve it. I had to be imaginative in creating a scene and mood that fits the trifle and isn’t too plain. Although I had briefly planned out the scene before I began modeling my project, I encountered an imaginative roadblock once I completed my trifle model. I overcame this by looking at pictures of restaurants and gathering concepts, moods, and furniture or layout ideas from them. In the end, I successfully crafted a suitable environment for the trifle. You can see the complete product below:

Establishing shot
Worm’s eye view
Medium shot
Close up shot
Bird’s eye view
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Surface Modeling

WIP Critique- Character Animation

Lina's Robot Arm Animation